Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wen Haircare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wen Haircare
    Posted: February 16 2011 at 9:05pm
I have been considering trying this product for some time now. Has anyone had any experiece they would like to share?
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Rachel A Rachel A wrote:

I have been considering trying this product for some time now. Has anyone had any experiece they would like to share?

Ironically a family member who is 89 (and has a comfortable retirement) was taken in by the free cable sales programming and decided to order the system. 

Wen comes as a system and according to whatever she bought, it keeps coming every month after you start.  The box has instructions for use which is nice BUT she did not like any of the products.  She cancelled after one time and sent everything back.

I don't know if she is a good judge or not but she has medium textured hair and still has lots of it.  It used to be very curly when she was younger but as she has aged most of the curl has fallen out and now she just has waves.

She said the shampoo left her hair feeling very dry and she didn't like the aroma of the other products.

I would love to hear what other people might say because they do a lot of advertising on those type of paid ad programs on TV so they must be selling a lot of products to continue to advertise that way.

Thanks for the topic.  This is one I am curious to hear more about.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 6:19am
I just ordered it this morning, one for me and one for my mother.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2011 at 3:45pm
I have been usng the Wen product now for about 4 months now. A first it took me a couple washings to get use to the cleansing conditioner. I have reordered or rather I have received two shipments at the set scheduled delivery. I have not tried any of the other scents other than sweet almond mint which I am perfectly happy with. I like the styling creme and the texture balm. I use the texture balm sparingly because it tends to be greasy...so I use the smallest bit of it.
I also have used the Moist intensive hair treatment. I can't say I have noticed a big big dierence but i have only used it once.  As for the cleansing conditioner (shampoo) after about 3 washings I noticed my hair looking shinier and it did look healthier. I was surprised because my hair did look and I think feel better too. I use the cleansing conditioner daily.
I swim every day and spend time by our pool so the sun and salt water in the pool I am sure has some damage to my hair. I blow dry and use a curling iron everyday as well.
I have discovered roller sets so about once a month I treat myself to the salon for a roller set and style. The girl who cuts my hair noticed my hair was healthier looking and asked me what I was doing. So I know the product is working at least for me and my mother.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic