Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston Blonder and Shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston Blonder and Shorter
    Posted: February 22 2011 at 11:48am
Check out the images at Gettyimages.com and Wireimage.

You will see that Jennifer Aniston has cut her hair to where it just grazes her shoulders, and it looks much blonder...  This is the first substantive change in her hair since she left Friends...I like it...

the ubiquitous link:

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=jennifer+aniston&assetType=image

Edited by ssjockey - February 22 2011 at 11:48am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 12:02pm
Hmmmmm...not feeling this one at all.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 12:10pm
      I think that the color looks superb, and it would look even better if half of her hair wasnt gone. Confused Bob
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 2:58pm
Length and color look ok but I'm not a fan of the center part and/or one length around her face. Does not do much for her features. Needs something.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 3:25pm
It looks kind of thin and lifeless, but other than that not bad. Prediction: Jennifer's hair will be long again just as soon as she needs to promote a new movie around here.

Who has more fun than people?
Skip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 4:27pm
I noticed her hair was slightly shorter than normal in TV interviews in UK last week, about bsl.

Similar length to the pictures at bottom of Getty page; they are from 21st Feb and her hair is definitely longer than pics taken on 22nd.  Looks like a recent chop as she travels around europe.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 5:15pm
It would not surprise me if there were more changes once she returns to the US.  All appearances show that she cut it in Spain, and might end up a bit different once her regular hair guy gets a hold of her, but any change on her is interesting, 7 years plus with the same basic hairstyle is a long time, especially for an actress.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 5:31pm
Appears uber blonde from the front; not so much from the side

I like it; could this mean that Spring is here?
HAWG
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 7:52pm
I don't get why every time she attempts to mix it up or go slightly shorter she does so with a totally bland and nothing cut.  Hope she mixes this one around a little bit.  I think she has the potential to look good with shorter hair, just not so blah.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 9:00pm

1. She is just not that pretty  2. Her hair has not looked good since the "Rachel cut"  3. She needs a style!

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2011 at 9:00am
So, several ramblings here...

1) Her longtime stylist (Christopher McMillan?) has been saying for about the last year or so that Jennifer is overdue for a shorter cut, since she usually cycles on these things.  Which I thought was hooey since the last time it was short was 2001.  A decade is pretty looooong cycle.  Plus, on the heels of publicizing her hate of the "Rachel", cutting it to a similar length - without the layers - is kind of a surprising choice.

2) The last cut close to this was her semi-spontaneous bob back in 2001.  You can read about that in a barely coreherent, hair related article here: http://www.hairboutique.com/JerkyFlea/2001-01/Jerkyflea_1.htm.  Interestingly, she hated the bob and immediately began to grow it back out.

3) Lastly, my opinion.  To make an incredibly outdated pop-culture reference from the old Ren & Stimpy Show and quote Mr. Horse, "No sir.  I don't like it."  It's a non-style.  It's too long for a bob and too short  to be "long".  There are no layers so there's not much movement or interest.  It looks like a stage of growing out another cut. 

Simply put, it's the Waffle House of hairstyles: a place you end up and not one you plan to go to.

As usual,
JF

Edited by JerkyFlea - February 23 2011 at 9:01am
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2011 at 3:10pm
This picture,style,and cut just isn't flattering at all!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2011 at 11:25pm

May I pile on by saying she either has roots or her hair is filthy (in these photos, at least), her face somehow looks puffier and her eyebrows stand out in a bad way.

Who has more fun than people?
sachafrisna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sachafrisna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 2:16am
She looks absolutely stunning. Whether she has long or short hair, she's still beautiful. I bet she's one of the prettiest Hollywood star ever!

GorgeousShop.co.uk Promotional Code
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 10:25am
The "Rachel" was a lot better than this.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

It looks kind of thin and lifeless, but other than that not bad. Prediction: Jennifer's hair will be long again just as soon as she needs to promote a new movie around here.

Long again...extensions firmly in place!

Jennifer%20Aniston%20and%20Justin%20Theroux%20Pictures

Edited by rardman - June 17 2011 at 8:21am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 8:20pm
She is looking really old these daysWink

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2011 at 11:48pm
Wow cuts it then put's in fake hair? Why?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
jimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2011 at 2:01am
Originally posted by sachafrisna sachafrisna wrote:

She looks absolutely stunning. Whether she has long or short hair, she's still beautiful. I bet she's one of the prettiest Hollywood star ever!

I am agree with you but That look was so nice.

feather hair extensions
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2011 at 2:00pm
She is undoubtedly pretty, but I don't think her hair has ever measured up to the rest of her. Ironic that (IMHO) the most unique, flattering style she's ever had, the "Rachel," is one she recently told the press she hated wearing.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic