Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New conditioning cleanser "LISA RACHEL"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New conditioning cleanser "LISA RACHEL"
    Posted: February 24 2011 at 12:59pm
I just seen at our local bed bath and beyond store this Lisa Rachel conditioning cleanser which is a beautiful 12oz pump bottle and the price is much reasonable like sally's version of hair one cleanser, so, has anyone here tried this LISA RACHEL conditioning cleanser? which ones have you tried Lisa Rachel has 4 types: curly hair with argan oil, dry hair with aloe and avacado, chemically treated hair, and damaged hair, what is your feedback on this product??? funny thing tho, i cannot find her on the internet site, they sell this at those home shopping networks on tv.Smile
babs1617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babs1617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 3:13pm
I tried the Conditioner & Cleanser by Lisa Rachel for Color Treated Hair with Jojoba & Chamomile. I have not tried Wen. I have medium fine wavy shoulder length brown hair that I have to dye often to get rid of gray. It gets dried out from all the dying. The shampoo gets creamy but not foamy. I was pleasantly surprised. It requires a lot of pumps of liquid and running water but it's inexpensive at BB&B with the 20% discount. The result was clearly much softer, shinier hair than the sulfate shampoos. Worth a try.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic