Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenna Elfman short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenna Elfman short
    Posted: February 25 2011 at 6:21am
Jenna Elfman (Dharma from "Dharma & Greg") went short.

Looks cute --- I like it.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 6:31am
I was liking her with longer hair but, this style really works for her.
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 8:22am
I like this look on her.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 10:26am
Nice.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 11:08am
IMHO, this cut shows off what a pretty face she has!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 11:24am
I always thought of her as nice looking but not hot and sexy...well, I changed my mind!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 12:07pm
Score one for the good guys!!

Love her with it short! The long and curly was cute too...but this is awesome!

How long till one of the longhair guys posts a side by side long vs short pic to  show their disappointment? lmao
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 2:45pm
      I always think that if you've gotta go short, you might as well show off your neck. This cut is nice, except the bangs are too long. Honestly, if Jenna had a twin and that twin had the long wavy siren look of hers from two years ago, you know which one I'd be observing! No contest. Embarrassed Bob
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 2:48pm
How long till one of the longhair guys posts a side by side long vs short pic to  show their disappointment? lmao
[/QUOTE]

Not too disappointed. She only gave the sultry look a short try. Her hair has not been long for a while. Ermm Bob
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 3:44pm
Looked good short before... looks good again. I would take just a tiny bit more off the longest section of her bangs.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 8:18pm
I'm loving this; Jennifer Anniston and now Jenna Elfman. 

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

IMHO, this cut shows off what a pretty face she has!
Honestly, I don't remember a hairstyle that covered her face more.

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I always think that if you've gotta go short, you might as well show off your neck. This cut is nice, except the bangs are too long. Honestly, if Jenna had a twin and that twin had the long wavy siren look of hers from two years ago, you know which one I'd be observing! No contest. Embarrassed Bob
I thought the bangs were the best part. Jenna rocks long bangs. October 2009:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Score one for the good guys!!

Love her with it short! The long and curly was cute too...but this is awesome!

"The good guys?" You can't throw down the gauntlet and then chide someone who shows an alternate, possibly better style from Jenna's past. What are you afraid of? But rather than make your prediction come true, I'll let somebody else do it. There are plenty of examples.

Edited by Kramer - February 25 2011 at 10:50pm
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 10:49am
Now THE bangs I like, esp with the lovely long hair. Again, there is no comparison. I might add that even though I think that Jenna has a sexy neck, the nape hair does not appear to be professionally cut. Send her to the Poconos to see "mikecuts" from the Short hair board, and her hair will look 100% better!

Edited by Bob S - April 19 2011 at 1:51pm
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 1:54pm
Looks wayyyyyy better with the new short hair!
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2011 at 8:13am
She looks amazing!!!  She is defintiely a short hair woman.  Looking a pics with long hair and these...  Hands down she looks 10X better with the short hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic