Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The new Brazilian Blowout Zero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
UptownHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UptownHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The new Brazilian Blowout Zero
    Posted: February 26 2011 at 11:49am
I find the new Brazilian Blowout Zero to be messy, not work as well as the last formula and smells like a Forrest. My next order will be the old formula. Anyone else have the same experience or have any tips to make this work just as well as the last? 
Amy the Uptown Hairstylist
My Website
Magicliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magicliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2011 at 1:44am
Hello everyone

I am a hairdresser in France, I used the first version of BBO was a good product with very good results, given the controversy I stopped,

I then ordered the BBO ZERO since they announced the same results as the BBO 1,
This is completely FALSE,

the product is unpleasant to use, it leaves hair greasy and sticky, for the result it does not there, no .. more hair is dull and as if they were dry ... the product feels straightening due to sodium hydroxide in it ...

I am disgusted by this company, in fact I sent several emails for explanations and that I shall, 1 Litre of BBO ZERO cost me $ 530 (plus postage and VAT included) so when I think this product and unusable and, moreover, they do not respond to my emails I am extremely angry .....

When it is to collect money they respond very quickly, but my anger does not diminish the fact that BBO is a scam with ZERO false advertising !!!!!!!

Sorry for the mistakes I use a translator ...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic