Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dagen McDowell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bill101645 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill101645 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dagen McDowell
    Posted: March 18 2011 at 10:08am
Fox business news correspondent Dagen McDowell now has bangs.  I think it looks better on her because she had one of the biggest foreheads on tv.
Just my opinion

Looking for pics but haven't found any.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2011 at 7:29pm
HAWG
weddres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weddres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2011 at 1:32am
 Louis Vuitton bags are generally the shoulder bags;the straps are really long.That’s why,you do not should hold them within louis vuitton monogram vernis wallet your hand like you have to have to complete which has a tote.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 5:28am
I like them.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 6:32am
Interesting.  Until this thread I didn't even know who she was.  Thanks for the posts.  Always nice to hear about other celebs to watch.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
bluerabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 7:23am
I don't like them.  Not flattering.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic