Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CURLY VIRGIN INDIAN HAIR!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
perfectblends10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perfectblends10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CURLY VIRGIN INDIAN HAIR!!
    Posted: March 21 2011 at 12:35am
Get a jump start on your Spring install by purchasing some beautiful VIRGIN Indian Hair!!!

This hair is 100% Virgin Indian curly hair. There are NO synthetic fibers, inverted hairs, or processed hairs. I have coarse deep curly, silky deep curly, kinky deep curly (a very small supply), loose curly, and wavy hair. All of my hair has been imported from Indian in bulk and then is professionally weft. This is done to provide my clients with hair that will have little to no shedding, and can be used for multiply installs. My weft construction is more durable than the wefts made in Indian and the beards (the return hair on the weft) are only 1/8 inch long. Since the hair is professionally weft you will not have hairs that are wavy and curly in the bundle, but not all the bundles are 4oz. This means some of the bundles weight will be 6oz-2oz. So my pricing will be per ounce NOT PER BUNDLE.
           Loose and deep curly     kinky curly      Wavy
10”-12” $33/oz
14”-16” $36/oz                     $40/oz
18’-20   $39/oz                      $43/oz               $30/oz
22”-24” $45/oz                      $46/oz
26”       $45/oz

Price includes PAYPAL FEES and SHIPPING!!!!

Normally for a partial install (when you have leave-out) you will need 8oz for hair that is 10”-16” long. Anything longer you will need 10oz to 12oz. Since the hair is curly you can wear fewer ounces when the hair is in its natural state (unless you want a very full look).
I have attached pictures to show the hair in bulk, after it’s wefted, and the weft construction.

This is the link to my current stock:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111225841504638864658/VICurlyAndKinky#5579971561349375490

If you have any question about my product please contact me anytime.
-Perfect Blends 

Perfectblends10@gmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perfectblends10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2011 at 10:20pm
I'm will to negotiate!!!
Red Lipstick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Lipstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2011 at 12:53am
Do you have pictures of the hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perfectblends10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2011 at 1:27am
yes this is the link to all the hair that I have in stock.

May22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote May22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2012 at 10:38pm
Thecurly hair is beautiful. And the virgin hair also are better than the remy hair, it can be dyed, curled and also natural than the others.

Edited by May22 - September 18 2012 at 10:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic