Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How the wigs work on our look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MelissaRoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelissaRoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How the wigs work on our look
    Posted: July 10 2011 at 9:54pm
I have heard a lot of celebrities who are using lace wigs. The best thing about this is that it looks natural and it holds strong to your head - so, you need not worry if it falls off accidentally.  My sister, who recently joined a beauty contest in her school, actually used a lace wig. The brunette lace blended perfectly with her natural brunette hair. There was no hassle also in putting it over her head because the glue was just right for its purpose.  I recommend this to those who are fond of wearing wigs or need to wear wigs. 
hairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 2:15am
Thanks for your informative post.Learn a lot from you.
I am the fan of lace wigs.

listenwong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote listenwong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2011 at 8:29pm
Many wigs can look very natural. Bangs are usually the best way to go to hide the front edge, but you can get a lace front if you do not want to go the bangs route. The lace front is a super fine mesh that when manufactured correctly is undetectable (the hair looks like it is growing from your scalp). You then tape or glue the front down daily, but this shortens the life of the piece. Some thiswigs have the option of a replaceable lace front so that when the front wears out you can send it in and they will put a new front piece on rather than having to replace the entire thing. Synthetic wigs generally do not hold up as long as human hair wigs from a frizz-factor standpoint. One of the nice things about a full wig is that you don't have to mess with coloring or blending your own hair, you just plop it on, style and go. thiswigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic