Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dexter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
darlencegen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlencegen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dexter
    Posted: March 31 2011 at 1:58am
Are you a fan of the show?  Who is your favorite character?

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 01 2011 at 8:02am
razet93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razet93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2011 at 7:28am
Dexter is very interesting show...It is very interesting story about serial killer Dexter Morgan................I like it's  story very much..
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2011 at 10:21pm
Yes I like it because it is very entertaining to watch but lately I don't have enough time to watch that show because of tons of stuff to do at work.
selene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote selene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 6:31am
Yeah, i really enjoyed this show and Dexter is mine favorite.
tomswiftt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomswiftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 2:12am
I love to watch this show on the regular basis. I have seen each and every episode of this show. Dexter Morgan is my favorite character on this series. He is genius!
roseedden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roseedden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 4:53am
I love to Watch Dexter episodes. It's superb show!!!
sarajim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarajim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 6:16am
Yes, I'm a big fan of this show. My favorite characters on this series are Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter. Both has done well work in this show.
ahrenjacobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahrenjacobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 2:10am
Dexter is really very nice and interesting TV show. It is one of my favorite show. In this show all the characters had played fantastic role. The story of Dexter is heart touching and very different from others. So it is very nice to see any time and anywhere. It has never bored to any person while watching. I never miss this show.
harryswillamis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harryswillamis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 5:35am
Dexter is the nice show an most of the people love to watch this shows, epically male. The show contain very interesting thing which is really good to watch.
andernorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andernorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 6:21am
Dexter is one of the best and the nice serial, people love to watch these shows. As the show is best for entertainment and for fun. Apart from that Dexter is based on searching and most of the male love to watch this show.

rachelsanchez36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsanchez36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2012 at 4:39am
Dexter is an American television drama series, which debuted on Showtime on October 1, 2006. The sixth season premiered on October 2, 2011. The series centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a bloodstain pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department who moonlights as a serial killer.
tifenni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tifenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2012 at 1:21am
To see a Buy WOW Gold orBuy Runescape Gold world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.
allen john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2014 at 4:14pm
The story of Dexter is heart touching and very different from others. So it is very nice to see any time and anywhere.  Great hair styles as well.  Lots to see.

Edited by allen john - October 02 2014 at 1:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic