Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Hudson's Long Hair - Is It Weave?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zylv83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zylv83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Hudson's Long Hair - Is It Weave?
    Posted: April 02 2011 at 1:01am
Jennifer Hudson's new slim figure has heads turning, but she claims her fiance is still getting used to her svelte shape.

She has also recently been spotted with very long stick straight strands.  Many wonder...is it a weave?

The singer stopped by The Tonight Show to chat with Jay Leno last week, and she revealed that her 80-pound weight loss was a huge change for her fiance, David Otunga.

"He's getting adjusted to it," Hudson said of her new look.

Hudson admits she's definitely more into fashion and clothes now that she's proud of her new figure, but said Otunga doesn't always get her new style.

"He fusses at me like, 'Why do you have to have to get all dressed up to go out, and why can't you just go out like you used to?'" she said. "And I'm like, 'I'm a walking billboard now, honey!'"
Hudson's second studio album, 'I Remember Me,' was released last week, following its lead single 'Where You At.'

The singer claims the album is much more personal than her first one, and she draws from her own life experiences in recent years. In the past three years, Hudson has gotten engaged; lost her mother, brother and nephew in a shocking murder; became a mother; and dropped a dramatic 80 pounds.

But still...is all that hair a weave or not?

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 04 2011 at 9:26pm
justaskkay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justaskkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 2:47pm
I love J.H.!do to her schedule and lifestyle i say weave  its(weave) just easier to maintain and withstand a lottt of abuse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic