Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kimberly Guilfoyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kimberly Guilfoyle
    Posted: April 10 2011 at 1:48pm
Since no one has posted a new topic about Kimberly Guilfoyle in almost five years, I thought I'd bring her up again -- especially because she has been looking so dang good lately. Kimberly works for Fox News and pops up on several of their shows. She originally got my attention because of her sexy mouth, but I always thought she'd look amazing with long hair. A couple years ago, she had a very quick major growth spurt in her hair -- extensions that didn't look like extensions, which is the purpose of extentions, of course. And she's maintained them and her hair now looks longer than ever.

Here's how she looks most days:

And here's how she looked yesterday or the day before with even fuller, fluffier hair, leaving me wondering a) how long her hair is in real life and b) how much hair spray she uses.

I'm not complaining. I love the "big hair" look. In fact, I could look at Kimberly Guilfoyle all day long.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic