Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clip in Hair Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saç kaynak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saç kaynak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clip in Hair Extensions?
    Posted: April 18 2011 at 5:15pm

Do you wear them?  What kind?  The cap or the pieces?

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 18 2011 at 9:40pm
FashionMonstHER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionMonstHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2012 at 8:44pm
try Celebrity Strands Hair Extensions thoes are the most popular that i know of, all my friends have them and wear them all the time..they are clip in..im about to buy a pair when i have the money. 
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2012 at 11:46am
We carry the Fashion Source brand. They come in pieces. The pieces allow you to integrate your own hair into the style for a very natural look.

Check them out!
http://www.doctoredlocks.com/catalog/Clip-In/

vanhair2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanhair2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2012 at 12:39am

Characterization:
Clip in hair extensions add volume, length, fullness or highlights to your own hair. Can be taken in or out in minutes and virtually undetectable. So fast and easy to yourself in the privacy of your home. In this case, clip on hair extensions can be used for executive, housekeeper and childcare employees and in general for busy women.

fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2012 at 5:09am
I would like to wear 14 inches, full head clip in hair extension in honey... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic