Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can pimples break out on lips?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can pimples break out on lips?
    Posted: May 05 2011 at 1:01pm
for the past few months i've been breaking out with small pimples right around my lips and i'm not sure if it could be cold sores.. i've always popped them thinking they were just zits and white liquid would come out, but could it be herpes? lol

www.salonhive.com
http://www.salonhive.com/hair-extensions/clip-hair-extensions
clarekellett13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarekellett13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2011 at 6:50am
I as well get pimples above my lips. I also get a cold sore break out once or twice a year if it was a cold sore believe me you'll know as you will feel a burning tingly sensation to begin with and then a bublbe will appear  looks like a blister may be white personally mine have looked like both Pretty large and it has made that whole side of my lip swell and they usually last for about 2 weeks & have different stages if this was just a red dot that dint have any tingling and did not change through out the whole time you had it it was just a pimple.
___
Murano Glass

fidelwimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidelwimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 6:13am
Refrain from wearing makeup or not to leave the makeup on the skin for long periods of time. Leaving makeup products on your skin only going to clog pores and contribute to causing more grain.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 9:01pm
Maybe you didn't moisturize your skin at night. Used moisturizer to prevent drying of the skin and to prevent pimples too. Washing your face at night before going to sleep helps to be blemish free skin.
rozerleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2011 at 7:33am
If it is a cold sore, trust me, you know that you feel a tingling sensation in the burn at first, then a bublbe appear as a blister / can be white. I personally like mine so much. Large enough and made part of my lips swell. Usually last about two weeks and has several phases. If this was just a red dot will not bite and has not changed throughout the time he had was a button.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic