Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fauxhawk Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DubMaster21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubMaster21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fauxhawk Style
    Posted: November 10 2011 at 8:44pm
It is fine to bring a picture. That look is popular nowadays and you should get a lot of compliments. You will need to get some kind of hair product to get that hair style. I have the same hairstyle and I use hair wax.

El Dobbins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Dobbins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 1:24pm
I once took in a photo of Tim Wheeler from Ash. My hair didn't really look anything like his but at least she tried... haha
Stylin lad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stylin lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2011 at 10:27am
I have always taken pictures in when I want something new, except when I went for a double mohawk that came together into a V at the very back, don't be embaressed to take stuff in, you will not be the first guy they have had do it ;)

P.S. Fauxhawk's are pretty stylin man
wdford91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdford91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2011 at 7:04am
Okay so for the past several years, I've just been telling to the barber to trim up my hair and make it look nice and neat.  Well now I want to change and get a fauxhawk.  I was looking last night at some pictures of them, and I've decided I want one that looks like Ricky Martin's.  Could anyone tell me how to tell my barber in hair-speak what I want?  Also, would it be weird for me to take pictures in?  I know girls do it, but I'd just feel a bit awkward carrying around a picture of another guy.

Here is the link to the pictures I found:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic