Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will a Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit to make my contr
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will a Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit to make my contr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Larita Kellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larita Kellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will a Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit to make my contr
    Posted: May 09 2011 at 2:06am
Will a Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit to make my controller PC compatible?
I know that a wired Xbox 360 controller can connect to a PC, but I already have a wireless 360 controller and I was looking for the cheapest option. Instead of buying a wireless receiving pad I was wondering if buying the play and charge kit and hooking the controller up with the USB end into my PC would work like a wired controller.

------------------------
PS3 controller
Xbox 360 Controller
Nintendo 3DS R4

NEOMAX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEOMAX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2011 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Larita Kellow Larita Kellow wrote:

Will a Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit to make my controller PC compatible?
I know that a wired Xbox 360 controller can connect to a PC, but I already have a wireless 360 controller and I was looking for the cheapest option. Instead of buying a wireless receiving pad I was wondering if buying the play and charge kit and hooking the controller up with the USB end into my PC would work like a wired controller.

------------------------

Absolutely, all are made by Microsoft, you have no worries.

Edited by NEOMAX - July 07 2011 at 7:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic