Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beware Of Sedu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
atalxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atalxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware Of Sedu
    Posted: May 09 2011 at 12:08pm

Beware of Sedu.  They break and are junky.  Also, beware of dealing with Folica.  Bad experiences.

Edited by atalxx - May 09 2011 at 3:08pm
beachbum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:11pm
Agree! I use Misikko.com and they're fantastic! If not them, buy from an Ulta. Folica's warranty policy is such a rip off.

Edited by beachbum88 - August 31 2011 at 5:12pm
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:39pm
Have you bought from Ulta?  What is their policy if the iron breaks?  Do they tell you to go back to the manufacturer or do they tell you they will deal with it for you?
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 10:40pm
Agree.  Have not had a good experience with Folica or Sedu.  Love Ulta though.  Customer care is so important these days.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2012 at 10:09pm
I have a Sedu which I bought in 2004. Still works like the first day. Don't know if the newer models are as good. But I personally love mine!!! And my experience with Folica was great. Super fast shipping. Never needed customer service though. So can't coment on that. I also bought two Solia irons (one for a friend and one for myself) and no issues either.
imane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 7:06am
I bought mine from Amazon and I'm still happy with it

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic