Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alex Witt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alex Witt
    Posted: May 18 2011 at 4:46am
Super-Hair.net is running a poll for which way you like Alex's hair better, curled or straight. Click on the link and vote.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2011 at 7:12am
I voted.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 4:58pm
The following was posted by Super-Hair.net at the end of the poll.

The world is scattered with tremendous heads of Super-Hair, of all lengths and various styles. But many Hair Fans naturally have their favorites. For one visitor to our site, it's MSNBC anchor Alex Witt - but when Witt pulled a change during a weekend in May, the visitor asked for our help. She displayed steamy curls on Saturday, then a nearly-straight look on Sunday. "How about taking those two pictures," the Hair Fan asked, "post them and ask which look people like best?"

OK, that's what we did - and the result was one of the busiest weeks of voting we've had in years! After one week, Witt's straight style prevailed by a 60-percent margin (32-21). "I wouldn't mind seeing her hair done different ways," admitted one voter - although that referred to a ponytail or updo look. Another added: "I enjoy watching Alex just to see what style she has! Both are great, but like the 'straight' just a little better!" While we personally think the curled approach is more enticing and tougher to dislodge, someone declared, "Straight on top, wavy on the bottom doesn't work for me. Pick one and stick with it!"

DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2011 at 7:10pm
Here is a link to some caps of Alex from Sunday, May 22

Hope everyone likes them.

Let me know what you think. Thanks
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 7:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic