Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting out SHORT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting out SHORT!!!
    Posted: October 04 2011 at 7:39am
Wow looking good. Your hair is growing in nicely. Thank you for the update and keep up the good work.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
EricaWIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricaWIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 10:05am
So here I am...my head is fully covered now, in the back and in the front...and finally starting to grow out a little more.  Enjoy!  I think I have finally got to the point where it doesn't look like the stylist mistook me for a boy!  Liking the little hair flip.  I think its cute!

johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 4:32am
hello dear
great information the hair fall are many problem in the great problems.

smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 8:08am
Good luck on your hair journey. It's tough waiting on the growth but you can do it!
EricaWIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricaWIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2011 at 1:16pm
OK, update now.  After a cut to get rid of dead ends and what not, my hair is growing like a weed.  Unfortunately, I am in that stage where my hair looks like total crap and there is not much I can do with it.  For example, right now, my hair is wavy on top, straight on the sides and is curling up in back.  The hair on the back is at about 2.5" and the hair on the top is over 4 inches long.  This is a big change, but still not really where I want it to be.  I want it to grow!  Grow damn it!!

I will try to get a picture for everyone to see soon, when I am having an actual good hair day.

Erica
kaluuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaluuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2011 at 6:27am
any updates Erica? I'm really interested in your journey
EricaWIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricaWIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 9:53am
Thanks Melissa, but I don't think my hair is enough long enough to get extensions yet!  That's the problem when you chop it all off to basically a guys cut.  It takes FOREVER to grow back in. 

I am guessing probably in the next few months I will have enough, and then I will look into it.
MelissaRoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelissaRoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 2:54am
I just want to share a tip among those who have short hair but want to sport a longer hair. For the meantime that your hair is short, you can use hair extensions so that you can enjoy the feeling of long hair. Unlike wigs, the hair extensions are just hidden underneath your natural hair. Until such time that you short natural hair will grown until your desired length, you can have your hair extensions.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 9:47pm
Nice thank you for the update
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
EricaWIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricaWIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 11:36am
Hair is getting a little bit longer now, but I am facing the dreaded "wings" on the side near my ears.  I found that if you jump out of the shower and towel dry your hair, then take a liberal amount of gel and really flatten your hair to your head, the wings stay down.  Once the gel is dry, take a boar brush and brush out the sides and the wings should be gone.

Worked well for me.  Hair is over the top half of my ear now...another month and it should be close to the bottom on my lobe.  Yay!!

EricaWIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricaWIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2011 at 2:40pm
Okie dokie peeps,

So I am starting our short...very short here.  In fact, I am starting out "boy" short here.  Like this:

Yeah, its unfortunate what hormones can do when they are left unchecked.  This is, right now, one of the few pictures I have without a wig.  So, anyways, I am regrowing all my hair after getting my hormone issues under control (big clumps of hair were falling out leaving my hair line ravaged and my back of my head nearly bald!).  I will post a better picture when I get one, but right now, this is what I have :-)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic