Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hollywood Celebrities Hair Stlyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hollywood Celebrities Hair Stlyles
    Posted: June 07 2011 at 1:01am
Hollywood actress have always been in trends due to latest and cute hair style looks ever. You can just check out some great and  different Hairstyles looks here.

1. Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale dazzles in a dramatic bun. Makeup and jewels aren't all trying to compete for attention.

2. Eva Longoria Parker

Eva Longoria Parker's long, smooth do is a classic hairstyle for any bride

3. Amanda Seyfried

The beehive is back, newly modernized and ready to rock the wedding chapel.

4. Nicole Kidman

A chignon is always a classic and perfectly suited for Nicole Kidman's elegant style.

5. Carrie Underwood

Her long side-swept bangs and layers keep the look fresh and young.

I had almost covered the hair style of popular hollywood celebrties. What are the other that I forget to mention and you think look particularly marvelous on women. Complete the list..

Watch Online Movies and Check out some other famous Hollywood Celebrities HairStyles.

karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 1:43am
Yeah you are right, They ever change their hairstyle, which make them cute and stylish. I always like Katy Perry. 
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 10:06pm
I like Eva Longoria Parker's hairstyle because it is simple and look elegant on her every time she changes her hair style.
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:23am
Eva Longoria Parker's hair beautiful and stylish I like your hair style.
Brisbane Holiday Packages
Cheap Brisbane holidays
Hong Kong Holiday Packages
Cheap Hong Kong holidays

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic