Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Piper Perabo Hair - Love it or hate it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sun159159 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sun159159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piper Perabo Hair - Love it or hate it?
    Posted: June 08 2011 at 2:07am

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 09 2011 at 3:38pm
banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2011 at 10:33pm
Not sure the hairstyle flatters her.  She has an obviously pointed chin which might look better with a style that was layered to fall more into her face.  What do you all think?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2011 at 7:29pm
Love it! Sexy and glamorous while staying simple and understated. Nice to see Piper dress it up once in a while.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2011 at 9:16pm
Like it better on "Covert Affairs" where I think she looks awesome!
HAWG
magnum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 4:58am
that hair style good for she face lines.  i like that...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 5:36am
I never thought she had the right hairstyle for her face...not sure what that is but always seems to be "off" a little.
This look doesn't do it for me.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2013 at 2:45am
Piper went dark.

Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2013 at 12:47pm
Interesting. I haven't started watching the current round of Covert Affairs eps, but I'll see them all soon. I think she looks much better blonde, but sometimes a change can be nice.

Generally speaking, though, I can safely say I do love Piper's hair and basically everything about her. She's really beautiful and a super cool actress. I'm a long time fan.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2017 at 9:22am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2017 at 9:32am
Yick.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2017 at 10:16am
you don't like it (with a few exceptions) curled, you hate it straight....girl can't catch a break
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2017 at 8:31pm
I really like her but just because of the television shows or movies that she's been in but she is clinging to this same boring style. Her hair is too thin to be this long; she needs a shorter cut.
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2017 at 5:10am
Horrible!
jug jug to dirty ears
mkeilhofer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Michael

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkeilhofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2017 at 1:15pm
She's a cute girl. But bright red lipstick with this hair style is not flattering at all! Looked much better in the past.
JeannaDark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeannaDark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2018 at 8:16am
Very good, but I would like it to be younger;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic