Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would my hair look good in a pixie cut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
landlocked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote landlocked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would my hair look good in a pixie cut?
    Posted: June 10 2011 at 7:49pm
I've always wanted to get one but I'm sort of afraid.  Do you think it would look good. I've been wanting a change and I think it would be light for summer you know? This is a picture of me: http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac22/xcoldxtearsx/?action=view&current=dough-1.jpg
Thanks!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2011 at 6:38pm
Hard to tell from that pic (kind of dark and angle is hard to see face).  If you do, I would not go to the extreme short pixie but more of a pixie to short bob look.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 9:31pm
Go for layers it will perfectly fit on you than short pixie hair but if ever you like that hairstyle then go on. Change of hairstyle is good too for people to try something new on their hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic