Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pressing Hair Damage? Yes or No?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pressing Hair Damage? Yes or No?
    Posted: August 18 2011 at 12:11am
I totally agree with Kaluu, its like the hair has been wounded so you have to wait until the root of your hair grow longer.
kaluuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaluuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2011 at 5:27pm
i guess they will come back to their shape but give them time,....Your hair is like a wound that is starting to heal.

And YES pressing damages the hair.
NicoleR71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicoleR71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 6:52pm
I pressed my hair about three weeks ago.  Now I have a few strands of hair that still don't curl up when they're wet. 

I haven't experienced any obvious breakage or dryness, but those couple of pieces have lost a lot of their elasticity. 

Will they eventually just regain elasticity if I keep moisturizing/conditioning?  What type of damage is this?  Is this due to pressing?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic