Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trouble with parting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trouble with parting
    Posted: June 26 2011 at 10:13pm
I have a custom wig, but I can't get the part to really show. Is there some sort of trick to get the hair to lay down flat so that the part can be more visible? It's only 70% density at the front so I don't understand why its so difficult.
MelissaRoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelissaRoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 10:26am

Hello there. I understand perfectly on your concern about how to make the parting side of your wig look natural.  For me, it is actually not on how you "part" the sides, it is more on the kind of wig you have. Be sure that you have wig that is right for you - by this, it means that it perfectly fits your head and you are comfortable wearing it. According to many, the monofilament wigs are one of the best wigs because its transparent cap fits well with your head, and it enables your natural scalp color to see through.

Basically hair styling with our wigs should not be the concern, it is more on the kind of wig we choose. I hope I was able to help you.

nancyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nancyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2012 at 2:14am
You can use Hair dryer to part the hair as you want.  Part the hair first, then use the blower to fixed the part
Vigin indian, virgin malaysian weave, lace wig in stock
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic