Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Handbags Are Always Awesome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bagandwatchb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagandwatchb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Handbags Are Always Awesome
    Posted: June 27 2011 at 9:00pm

There is always a great reason to buy a new chic handbag.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 27 2011 at 9:11pm
gussie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2011 at 12:51am
A handbag can surely give meaning to your appearance of the day. It adds up to what people view your physical look can be.Modern trends of handbags these days come in a wide range of selection, and in a variety of shapes, color, designs and sizes.

adamsons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamsons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 2:03am
Thedesignerreplica.com has awesome handbags. The store gets new bags in weekly so there is always something new. There is a newsletter you can sign up for that goes out each week highlighting all the new items just listed. You can click on the link at Thedesignerreplica.com and it will take you directly to the online auction. Lots of the bags are just fixed price so you don't have to wait for the auction to end if you choose not to. Also, the seller is easy to contact so if you don't want to wait for something, just email them and they can usually work something out. None of the bags are fakes. They are designer inspired handbags and are legal in this country.Angry
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 10:07am
I have tons of bags. My boyfriend says he is going crazy with all the bags and that I need  to get rid of some. Even if I don't use them much, I just can't part with them. Oh well. 
soBeautyFull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soBeautyFull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 6:53am
Frankly speaking, you may have your ideal brand. But you should remember that the performance of the bags is more important.

Edited by soBeautyFull - February 27 2013 at 1:06am
Great deals at CocoKitten!
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 10:03am
I think it depends on the type of bag - if its for every day and you need to carry a lot for work, then yes, the functionality is important, but if its one that you carry out on the weekends, then it just needs to look good and match your outfit.
soBeautyFull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soBeautyFull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 1:17am
Well. Too matchy matchy makes it look like you're trying too hard (in my opinion).

If I have a bag and shoes that happen to match then I usually wear them separately.

Cheers , :)
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 9:59am
By "match your outfit" I didn't mean it needs to be "matchy matchy" as you suggest, but rather coordinate. ie: don't wear a black handbag with brown shoes, or don't use a fancy clutch if your outfit is casual.
chaneloutlet101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaneloutlet101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 4:31am
For women, buying handbags is their favourite. i think if i fall in love with the hansbags, i must buy it
  Share Topic