Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need some advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need some advice
    Posted: July 02 2011 at 4:41pm

Edited by rame - July 30 2011 at 12:23pm
bluerabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 7:15am
You have nice hair.  Have you considered buying a really great pair of scissors for cutting hair and then doing a Search And Destroy where you simply snip the split ends. 

Keep in mind that with your type of hair, which looks naturally wavy if you go too short or layered then your hair will become a lot more wavy since right now the weight of your hair is holding the waves and texture down.
bluerabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 7:18am
If you have long hair you can do almost anything with it.  There are so many styles you can use with long hair that will fit almost any occasion.

One way to instantly change up long hair is to add a fringe.  If you simply add a fringe to your long hair, you can create a whole new look. You can wear a fringe in numerous ways to change the style also. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic