Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Anyone Here Going To Watch Big Brother?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smethjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smethjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Anyone Here Going To Watch Big Brother?
    Posted: September 21 2011 at 12:04am
Yes, I watch big brother. Big brother is my favorite reality show. I never miss to see it's any episode. In this show viewers can see the drama and get lots of entertainment.
jav7489 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jav7489 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 10:51am
I am so sad the season of Big Brother is over.  Wanted Jeff to win but Rachel really deserved it.  Who was your favorite?
One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
aqaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 8:07pm
I hope it is good like everyone is saying here. yoga apparel yoga mats ggfbg evgrt vgsr
ameliyathomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameliyathomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 2:17am
I'm also a huge fan of Big Brother series and I never missed its any episode.
jav7489 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jav7489 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2011 at 3:44pm
I am a huge Big Brother fan.  Obsessed actually.

Is anyone here going to watch the new season starting on Thursday?  I would love to chat about it here. 

One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic