Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother Fans!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother Fans!!!
    Posted: July 06 2011 at 5:07am
This post for all Big Brother fans, I hope you all like this post after reading this news
Big Brother is Back. Big%20smile  Yeah, Its true, In this summer stay with Big Brother House guests. I know you all definitely watch BB.

Well, I'm very excited to know who will come in Big Brother's house. Wink
What about you Guys share with me you reviews about this show.

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 08 2011 at 7:37am
nickyoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 6:52am
OH WOW!! that's really cool....
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 7:40am
I am definitely excited to see the Dynamic Duos back in the house.  Not crazy about Rachel and Brendan.  Loved Brendan but Rachel's laugh drives me nuts.  Love that Jeff and Jordan are back.  Jordan looks as cute as evil.  But Evil Dick and his daughter?  Really?  Strange.  The newbies in the house will be no match for Rachel, Evil Dick and Jeff and Jordan.  Which was shown in the first competition for HOH. 

I hope you will all join me here to talk about BB.  It has been my own personal reality show obsession for the past 5 years.  :-)

I normally blog about it and watch the 24 hour feeds when I have a chance but if you guys want to talk about it here, I will post here as well. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 08 2011 at 7:41am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ameliyathomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameliyathomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 2:16am
WOW!! this is ice for all Big Brother fans..
aqaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 8:07pm
fwedsratvb frdsbr vsgedb vsdb svdgbf I hope it is good like everyone is saying here. yoga apparel yoga mats
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic