Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What type of fringe would suit me? Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of fringe would suit me? Please
    Posted: September 28 2011 at 6:14pm
I LOVE bangs and I think they would be great on you. I prefer the straight across Barbie style, but if you are nervous, start with a longer swoop :)

ocean231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocean231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 5:28am
Hi Pinkstar13. Did you ever get bangs cut?  They are so popular right now.  It would be interesting to see what you decided upon.
taupaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taupaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2011 at 2:32am
i 'third' sideswept bangs. and maybe some hightlights to accentuate it? hahah i think you should do it! if you really hate it ( which i doubt) you can always pin it back!
pinkstar13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkstar13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2011 at 2:33pm
Hi thanks for ur suggestions i havent had it cut yet still deciding hahaha :)
bluerabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 7:24am
Agree.  Full blunt would not be as flattering.  PinkStar have you gotten a fringe cut?  Do you have photos to share?

Edited by bluerabbit - July 16 2011 at 7:24am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 8:00pm
I think you would look great with a side-swept fringe with just a little separation to give the strands a lightly tousled effect.  I personally think a blunt fringe would give you too much of a boxy look but a side-swept which is similar to a blunt fringe except brushed to the side from a very small separationg would be more flattering.  Of course at the end of the day you have to select the fringe best for you.  Also, side-swept fringes  seem to grow out a little easier than a straight blunt fringe.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
pinkstar13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkstar13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 5:19pm
I'm desperate to get a new hairstyle because im getting so bored of my current style.
I was thinking about getting a fringe but i'm too sure about what type of fringe would suit me.
Heres a pic of me (i apologise it was late so the photo looks awful) >>>>> http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz83/x_pinkstar/Private%20and%20Personal/helppic.png

Ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Im thinking maybe a blunt fringe which i had when i was younger but im not too sure it would suit me now?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic