Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I love Plush Lace WIgs !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Plush Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plush Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love Plush Lace WIgs !
    Posted: July 12 2011 at 11:29am
Hello LadiesHeart

Just want to express my love for lace wigs. I  recently bought my new wig from http://www.plushlacewigs.com, this is like my 5th wig !! I will be posting my more about it once i receive it in the mail. hope you ladies enjoy

Edited by Plush Beauty - July 12 2011 at 11:30am
Plush Beauty
MelissaRoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelissaRoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 9:30pm
I am happy to hear that they are some people out there who are fond of lace wigs. It is the trend right now among wigs.  As we can see with celebrities, most of them switch hair styles quickly - for example, Lady Gaga had a short black hair for today, and then the following week, we can see her with long straight red hair. Although, I am not sure if she is using lace wigs, but the thought of how effective lace wigs are nowadays, maybe she is one of those using such kind.
Janekate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janekate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2011 at 9:21pm
Most lace wigs (unless bought from a theatrical wig maker) are made using processed hair. This makes them cheaper, but also the lower hair quality means that they have to be cared for very carefully or else it tends to matt, tangle and become dull. Lace foundations can be fragile and not last as long as regular wig caps. Big%20smile

Edited by Janekate - December 11 2011 at 9:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic