Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

purple hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Victoire11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoire11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: purple hair
    Posted: November 05 2011 at 6:14am
sorry suda, i can't any advice you coz i am also in a problme. And you what's my problem? My problem is that A week and two days ago I was a hair model for professional stylist in NYC. She said she wanted to alter my natural medium ash brown hair to give it a more "honey" tone. The photograph she showed me was almost my exact hair color, just slightly warmer.

When she was done, my hair was bright red-orange. Apple red, with a hint of orange. I was in tears. She was astonished and confused and promised to fix it.

She then put a medium dark hair dye over the bright red/orange, and now I have a very dark red hair color. Sort of a "cherry cola", although the stylist tried to call it "mahogany."

I won't let her touch my hair again, but I really want to get the red out and get my hair a little lighter. (My eyebrows are too light for this color.)

My hair is coarse, but healthy (as it can be after a double dye job).

How can I get my color more ashy?
LaraMasterson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaraMasterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 4:45pm
I'm not able to give any advice, but I love the idea!

Go for it!!
suda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 1:35am
I want to dye my hair purple not bright Purple...But I don't wanna bleach my hair,do any of you know of a good dye?My friend suggested me to buy a full lace wig, but I've never bought a wig before,and who can give me some good suggestions?

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 24 2011 at 6:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic