Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Accessories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bhatotia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhatotia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Accessories
    Posted: July 19 2011 at 2:06am
What is your favorite type of hair accessory of all time?  Is it headbands, combs or some other hair accessory?

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 19 2011 at 2:06pm
gussie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2011 at 12:57am
Well, I like hair extensions. Hair extensions are the most popular accessories in the fashion world. You can simply add commercial hairs to your natural hairs in a brilliant manner. Different hair extensions are available in the market in different color schemes. You must always select a perfect colour that can match with your body.

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2011 at 11:07pm
Excellent choice.  The way hair extensions are constantly being improved they are now less expensive and you can get them in the synthethic versions which are heat resistent but they look and feel like human hair.  At a lot lower prices.  Thanks for the comment.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
zhongyi200841 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhongyi200841 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 12:48am

Good to hear that hair extensions are becoming even more affordable.

Edited by zhongyi200841 - August 08 2011 at 7:20am
michaelgrets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelgrets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:16pm
Hair bun is about on all fronts this season. Whether it is about to graduate, a formal ceremony, you need to attend to your hair, or add the upcoming wedding, you only try one of the beautiful little hair buns.
decken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 5:42pm
The part of those decisions will include details about the style and decoration of the hairdos. Wedding hair accessory will usually play a large part of the hairdressing is selected.
aidennerideal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidennerideal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:06pm
The placement of the hair can be on each side of the head, at the top, edge lettering of the hearing, or at the back. The hair style will dictate the placement and type of component. If the component is selected first, the hair styles can be designed around it.
lorymadon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorymadon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 2:44pm
More popular than ever the bun of hair changes the look of models on the runway, and by changing the labor force from casual to fabulous! The bun is the question of hair on all fronts this season.
yes-c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yes-c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 3:12am
no accessory is the best, i think
pudding-77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pudding-77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 3:22am
Natural Beauty

monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 10:33am
Love hair grips, you have get some really pretty flowerly ones :)
Daisy :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2012 at 1:00pm
Toothed Headbands, I life saver for my son at school. Not too feminine, and it keeps his hair out of the way.
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2012 at 9:07am
I love bobby pins; they help to achieve sleek styles effortlessly. Also, small hair flowers. I think they look great in the summer and I get so many compliments when I wear them!
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2012 at 3:14am
i love to wear different hair bands of new styles. it gives a childish cute look.
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 8:44pm
 Hair accessories are available for every occasion, right from simple ones for daily wear to fancy ones for parties and festive occasions. Every girl wants to look beautiful. They say, a girl's hair are one of the most attractive features she possesses. Bows make us look pretty; they remind us of our childhood; all things good and innocent; they make us feel like little girls, and so much more. A headband is a very functional yet trendy accessory. 
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic