Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with dying my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with dying my hair!
    Posted: July 20 2011 at 9:19am
You and your hair look very pretty in your pic. If you want to go a bit darker, you could use a toner and 10 volume developer. Probably need a blue/violet base.
amandarascoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandarascoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 5:40pm

Hi all!

I used to have two-toned hair - the top shade was a very light blonde while the bottom was a brownish red.  I decided a month ago that I wanted to bleach the brownish red parts of my hair (underneath and peek a boos) to match the rest of my hair.  Those are good. 

Then I decided I wanted to dye my now really blonde hair to a honey blonde so it would be a bit darker - only problem is I used a 30 volume peroxide by mistake so now my hair is insanely blonde with very gold tones.

What do I need to do to dye it to a darker blonde shade?  What base tone? Violet? Red? I don't want it to turn green or orange or any other odd shade.

My intentions were to make it look a bit more natural - and right now it looks the complete opposite.

Please help!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic