Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What type of shoes should i get for my gy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of shoes should i get for my gy
    Posted: September 29 2012 at 4:22pm
I might be out of date since my shoe knowledge is about 20 years ago, but a good quality cross-trainer might be the ticket. Especially if you are looking for a good functional shoe. It is designed for any sport and is used by athletes who train in a number of sports simultainiously.  Basically if you are runner, you would buy a good quality running shoe meant for the purpose, but if you are running, jump-rope, weight training and so on, athletes use those.  Plus they have the qualities of a good walking shoe.  Now if you are going on a date?  Put them in a bag and when done with the date, put those on.  Your feet will love them!!

Guys like me notice!
lovemolive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovemolive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 4:16am

Jack mowing the lawn boosting on the roads, previous the audience start to prevent. http://www.mmolive.com The cops ceased him to ask: "Why are you driving by so fast?" Port replied: "I'm sorry, my braking system bad, so I want to drive to be fixed as soon as possible, so as to prevent injuries."! '
Welcome to my site: http://www.mmohome.com

blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 1:20am
Nike is best!!Tongue
onlynewsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlynewsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 2:38am
Christian pumps, as charming and beautiful

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 2:03pm
itslewlew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itslewlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2011 at 8:34pm
nike!
linlishan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linlishan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2011 at 10:37pm
I recently just join a gym and will be starting soon. I just want to know what type of shoe should i get ? Is there a type of shoe that i can use for the gym and yet wear it casually for walking around? 

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 27 2011 at 5:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic