Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wedding hair advice needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wedding hair advice needed
    Posted: August 05 2011 at 3:53am

It isn't me getting married,It is my sister. Her wedding is coming up soon and I don't know what to do about my hair. I want to wear a lace wigs to attending her wedding party,but I don't know what kind of wig is better.  What is best?  Thoughts?

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 05 2011 at 8:38pm
arikarora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arikarora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2011 at 8:05pm
You should post this in wedding hair unless of course this is an advertisement at which point it doesn't matter since it will probably be deleted as soon as the admin finds it.
aqaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 8:59pm
Her wedding is coming up soon?

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 18 2011 at 2:15pm
elevate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elevate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 12:32am

Wedding is one of the most important days of our life. While what you will cherish most is your friends and family seeing you marry the one you love, you also want to look your best on your best day. It is always hard to find the perfect wedding dress, the best tasting cake, and the most romantic honeymoon spot. Check one thing off of your list early so you can sit back and relax while preparing for that special someone. A lace wig is a great hair option that will have you worry free on your wedding day and honeymoon.

This timeframe completely depends on the lace wig you will be getting. If you are someone who will be purchasing it straight from the beauty supply store, then 3 months is more than enough time. However, for such a special occasion most women invest in a custom made human hair lace wig. Either way, this is when you should begin researching which wig type is right for you.

Certain things you will need to ask yourself. Do you want to wear an updo? If so, a full lace wig is your best bet. Do you know how to install a hair wig? If not, finding the right stylist who can run a test run and the wedding day hair will take some time.

If you will be ordering a custom lace wig, you will need to find the right online or in person store to purchase from and allow enough time for the creation and delivery. This 4 month period will also allow for last minute mishaps in case the delivery is lost and you must run out and seek a new hair wig.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 25 2011 at 10:14pm
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 3:56am
You need to try getting feedback on vendors before making a purchase and make a through research on the type of remy hair (color/length/chinese/Indian) you need to order for your custom unit. If you have bio straight hair,its better to choose Chinese ones as they come straight unlike the wavy texture of the Indian counterpart.
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 1:04am
Wearing wig is good. You can wear a wig with curly and long hair. It will give you a different look. You can also use hair extension. It will also give you a new and awesome look.
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 5:30am
Yeah, I think the lace wig will be good for a wedding. Select wig, according to your need  there are various types of wigs like bangs, 3/4 hairpieces AKA falls, ponytails. I like lace front wig.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic