Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Location Of Your Hairstylist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Location Of Your Hairstylist?
    Posted: August 10 2011 at 10:48am
Would you stop going to your hairstylist if they moved to a new location that was a lot further from your work or home?

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 10 2011 at 12:53pm
novasjacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novasjacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2011 at 7:34am
It would depend on how much I liked the work that they did with my hair.  If they were really good and they moved 50 miles away I probably would still go to them but if they move like 350 miles.  Probably not.  It is just so hard to find a good hairstylist that you trust with your hair.  Especially when you have speical hair needs.  Do you agree or disagree?
uelngenng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uelngenng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2012 at 1:50am
Would you stop going to your hairstylist if they moved to a new location that was a lot further from your work or home?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Bracelets Sale
Pandora Charm Bracelet
Savary Diedra
daffodil1003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffodil1003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 5:02pm
I had this hairstylist that used to do my highlights.  She only used Matrix SoColor which is very mild and left my hair looking great.  I went to her for over 10 years and treated her like family.

She left and moved 2 states away to follow a guy.  She promised to do my hair when she came home for Holidays but instead she sold her entire hair clientele list to some other hairstylist.

I went to the other hairstylist one time and she ruined my hair because she refused to use the same Matrix product and swore Redken would be better.  Not only did the Redken burn my scalp, it left my hair dry and damaged.

I tried to find the other stylist 2 states away and she said she would call with her phone number and contact info, but never did. 

To be honest I would have flown to where she was to have her do my hair if she would have stayed in touch.  I was very sad that I lost her.

So long answer is yes.  For a great stylist I would travel across several states.
hada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 10:10pm

Jack mowing the lawn boosting on the roads, previous the audience start to prevent. http://www.mmolive.com The cops ceased him to ask: http://www.mmomesos.com/ "Why are you driving by so fast?" Port replied: "I'm sorry, my braking system bad, so I want to drive to be fixed as soon as possible, so as to prevent injuries."! '
Welcome to my site: http://www.mmohome.com

[img]http://tupian.qqjay.com/u/2012/0916/2_71936_2.jpg[/img]

baobaowudi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baobaowudi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2012 at 10:06am
Oh wow that sucks to have such a great hairstylist and lose them because of them moving away.  I think I would travel for my hairstylist if they were within 1-2 hours away.  Any further and it would not make sense.  Especially how expensive gas is these day.  :-(
baobaowudi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic