Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Suggestions for a male's first hair dye and hair s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions for a male's first hair dye and hair s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Terrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions for a male's first hair dye and hair s
    Posted: August 11 2011 at 8:40am
Hey all. I'm new to the forum and hoping this is the right place to post.

I am a young male DJ in the UK, aged 18, currently unemployed and am looking to change my appearance slightly for my DJing hobby ;). I regularly go DJing in clubs and pubs local to me or when invited. 8)

As for my question, I am looking to get a new hairstyle with a dye. As a local DJ, I've been looking at other styles that my communities show and my friends suggestions - However I'm always looking for the most unique and best suggestion. My hair is currently dark brown (see my avatar) and I am looking for a really decent DJ hairstyle with a streak of blonde dye (or anything else that you can suggest looks good on me!) for a DJ that doesn't look or act common (like a chav - no offence to anyone!). Last of all, it has to be smart looking too (not messy or spiked etc) because I have to go for job interviews, which I would also like it to last quite a long time without having to get it "redone". :o

So if anyone can help me out here, any suggestions and tips for a decent unique haircut for a DJ with a style of slight dye would be extremely appreciated and any response, helpful or not to my taste, will always be credited and kindly regarded!

Many thanks all. Looking forward to your replies. :D
Thanks,
Terrum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic