Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LeAnn Rimes Celebrity Bikini model?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emmanino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmanino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LeAnn Rimes Celebrity Bikini model?
    Posted: December 28 2011 at 7:38am
LeAnn has taken lots of heat over her affair and marriage to her current husband but I think she looks great and not too thin.  I agree with everyone that she is beautiful.
citygirls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citygirls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2011 at 8:27am
LeAnn Rimes is my favorite model as well. In my opinion, she has the perfect figure, smile and looks to call as super model. And bikini pictures of this model are really stunning.
xiaobaichi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiaobaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2011 at 9:56pm

LeAnn Rimes showed off her bikini body in photos of the singer wearing Mikoh Swimwear featured in a recent interview for the company's website sparking rumors that she is modeling for the line.

However, according to E! News , Rimes is sticking to singing and acting for now. "Some other sites are mentioning this is an ad campaign, but it's not," a spokesperson for the company told the website."She was not hired as a model or spokesperson for the Mikoh brand, so there is no modeling job to mention."

Rimes, who has been scrutinized for her petite frame in the past, did talk about some of her favorite travel spots in the interview. "Tahiti is my favorite place I've ever experienced. Eddie and I stayed for 11 days. Most magical trip of our lives. We hope to take his boys back there soon," she told the swimwear company.

When asked about her plans for the future, Rimes said, "It's so hard to plan cause our live's change daily. I plan on music, film, family...mostly family at some point."

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 16 2011 at 3:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic