Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi new here and could use serious help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lyndabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi new here and could use serious help
    Posted: August 18 2011 at 4:23pm
Hi everyone my names lynda
I signed up here hoping I can finally get some help with something that has been bothering me for years.
I have a very uneven hairline. It makes it impossible to part my bangs to the side and it looks very funny and noticeable when I wear my hair back. So my whole life I had to avoid doing these things or spend an hour trying to make it look ok. I'm sick of feeling self conscious about my hairline and having to waste time just to make it look ok. The worst part is now I'm getting into the dental field and will have to wear my hair up and back everyday for work.
I want to know if anyone knows anyway I can remove the unwanted hair that is making my hairline uneven or any other way to fix it that doesn't involved hiding it.
please help
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 3:20pm

Hi,

Thanks for visiting us here at HairBoutique.com. 

As far as your hairline goes you have a variety of options depending on how much you're willing to spend and what type of upkeep you may be required to have.

On the low end you should be able to get advice and treatment from a hair removal expert.  Depending on how much hair you need to have removed to balance your hairline you may need electrolysis.  There is also the possibility that laser hair removal could meet your needs.

You might start by looking through your area hair removal expert listings to find people who specialize in custom hair removal.  Some may even list hairline reshaping which is not that unusual.

Also, in Hollywood some stars are known to have their entire hairline redesigned and reformed using plastic surgery, lasers and supplemental hair removal techniques.

Again, the key on what method you select depends on how much you can spend, how permanent you want the results to be and how much upkeep you may need to take to maintain the new hairline area.  Of course pain is an issue so be sure to ask how uncomfortable each method may be for you.

Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2011 at 3:22pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic