Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trimming Hair For Accelerated Growth By New Moon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trimming Hair For Accelerated Growth By New Moon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trimming Hair For Accelerated Growth By New Moon
    Posted: August 24 2011 at 7:08am
Whether you believe in the theory or not, some people do believe that if you want your hair to grow faster, you should cut it 12 hours after the New Moon.  If you want to grow thicker hair, it should be cut right before - but not after - the Full Moon.

I have been following this practice for many years and although I don' strictly measure, although I should, I have noticed that my hair grow faster when I cut during the New Moon.  It also seems to fill out if I cut during the Full Moon.

When I say cut, I don't mean cutting a lot.  Usually I do some Search & Destroy (S&D) of my split ends with a professional hair cutting scissors.  Nothing drastic like cutting inches off. 

The reason I am bringing this up now is to see if anyone here follow this practice and to also note that the New Moon for August is fast approaching.  We have a New Moon on Sunday, August 28th at 10:05 pm CST.  The New Moon is in the sign of Virgo which is not the best for hair, but overall there are some really nice lunar aspects.

A great window of time to trim for increased growth would be after 10:00 am on Monday, August 29th until 5:00 pm CST on Monday, August 29th.

I would love to hear if anyone follows this practice and what your results have been.  Thanks in advance.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2011 at 2:04pm
I have not practiced this but I will try to do some S&D in the advised window(s). (Badly need to do S&D anyway!)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic