Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saunas Good Or Bad For Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saunascedar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saunascedar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saunas Good Or Bad For Hair?
    Posted: September 14 2011 at 10:59pm
Are saunas good or bad for your hair?  I have heard both good and bad things about letting your hair be in the sauna.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 15 2011 at 8:04am
lookbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2012 at 8:29pm
You'll end up with really frizzy hair afterwards. However, the heat can help products to penetrate it, so if you have really dry / damaged hair, consider going in the sauna with your hair care product in :)
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 9:55pm

Personally the sauna doesn`t do any harm to my hair, it may get wet and warm but that is it. Maybe it depends on your hair type and hair issues. A good thing to do would be to put a bit of deep conditioner in your hair before going in. When I apply heat to my hair with my conditioner  and shower cap on it makes my hair super soft.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic