Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The next step?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
blondiealyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The next step?
    Posted: September 17 2011 at 7:42am
About two weeks ago i had my hair shaped into an asymetrical bob. I like it, it looks ok, But its just not funky enough for me!

I want something a lot funkier and shorter? just not sure what to go for or what would suit me.Im willing to try any lengh!

Perhaps bangs to?

Even willing to try a different colour.

Heres some pics as it is now:

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 3:23pm
The shorter side needs to be a lot shorter.  Over the ear and close cropped.
I love bangs and with your beautiful eyes...they would frame them perfectly.
Maybe you could dye the tips of your hair a color...blue?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 5:51am
Loveshorthair hit it right on.  I totally agree with that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 7:00am
Thankyou. I would love to go for blue, but i am 27 now and am trying harder to work my way up in my office career so unusual colours are out. Im thinking perhaps a nice shade of red, a lighter natural red.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 8:15am
I love the thought of doing a cut similar to this on you. Would give you the volume and keep the color (which I love)....

These could work also....but quite a bit shorter

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 8:40am
i love all of those! would love to try any of them.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 9:12am
With as fine as your hair is, I would suggest going with the shortest one (last one on the bottom). Would give you the volume you need and would still keep you edgy!!! -Brian
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
jundian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jundian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 10:17am
OMG I love the color.  It is awesome.  Very nice hairstyle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 11:03am
I think im going to go for something like the 2nd or last picture. Just need to find a salon i can trust to do it correctly.
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 12:11pm
I vote as close to the last one as possible. That would give you something different from what you have but it would still look fantastic. Best of luck, after pictures are always appreciated too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Bananapantss Bananapantss wrote:

I vote as close to the last one as possible. That would give you something different from what you have but it would still look fantastic. Best of luck, after pictures are always appreciated too [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Of course!
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 12:58pm
I think bangs would look great on you!

clipperguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clipperguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 9:10pm
Yes.  Agree, more contrast in length form short side to long side... bnbivi00's pic is a good color.  Yours it too light and too 1 dimensional... too flat looking.  Low light in some deeper shades to give depth and feeling.  Image referenced above creates interest through texture and color.
Ivan
Ivan Zoot
www.zoothair.com
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2011 at 9:59pm
Any updates?
HAWG
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 6:26am
http://www.youtube.com/theartismakeup#p/u/2/Wwq8mIaDtTM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2011 at 8:32am
Hey well no major cut but i did cut bangs in myself.My BF really doesn't want me going short :-(.
One second and ill add a picture.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2011 at 1:24pm
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2011 at 8:12pm
red looks great on you with your skin tone.

Edited by HairStyleDiva - October 22 2011 at 6:32pm
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2011 at 4:15pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2011 at 8:45pm
Link is not working for me.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic