Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The next step?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2011 at 9:06pm
Linked worked when I copy and pasted in address bar....like the look!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2011 at 7:13am
I love it.  You look fantastic!
blondiealyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 6:40am
Well my BF dumped me a week ago now..so i can go ahead and go with something short! woop. Willupdate once ive done it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 7:09pm
Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend; excited to see your new shorter haircut.
HAWG
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 7:31pm
Sorry to hear that, but glad you get to try what you wanted to do. How short are you going?
Dish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 9:53pm
Bummer about the BF but the good news is that you get to do what you want with your hair Blondi! How short are you thinking? Guessing some here can give you some input when given parameters..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 2:32am
Im not sure yhet,hopefully a lot shorter than it is now :-D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2011 at 9:09am
Off to get it cut tonight. Cant wait.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2011 at 4:13pm
Good Luck, can't wait to see it
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2011 at 4:43pm
Have fun with it :) i still suggest going as short as the shortest picture in this thread (if you aren't already done with it)
Dish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 2:23pm
How did it go? Always feels great to be able to do what YOU want...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2011 at 5:38am
Sooo, how'd it go?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 9:20am
Hey! well i had it cut. But they did not go short enough yet again. Kind of getting annoyed with it now. I really want to go short on both sides now and leave it long on top with lengh through the top aka like rihanna had at one point. I would love both sides clipperd but the hairdressers dont seem to want to go with it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 10:02am
i would love to go for this style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDKHkrQZMM0&feature=related

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 3:28pm
OMG - that would be so cute

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by orangenoise orangenoise wrote:

OMG - that would be so cute

Im going to look around for a barber? perhaps someone whos not afraid of the clippers...hmmm
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 4:04pm
That is a very cute cut-go for it. I have found that it's almost impossible to find a stylist who is willing to go this short on a woman. We lucked out and found a stylist who worked for several years as a barber on an army base, so my wife now gets her hair cut as short as she wants, no hesitation from the stylist. My advise is to find a barbershop who has some women clientel, and they should be able to cut your hair as short as you want it. Good luck, and remember, we love pictures.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by xxxzvp xxxzvp wrote:

That is a very cute cut-go for it. I have found that it's almost impossible to find a stylist who is willing to go this short on a woman. We lucked out and found a stylist who worked for several years as a barber on an army base, so my wife now gets her hair cut as short as she wants, no hesitation from the stylist. My advise is to find a barbershop who has some women clientel, and they should be able to cut your hair as short as you want it. Good luck, and remember, we love pictures.

I would like to get a video done! Will keep looking. Wont give up!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 8:44pm
Either buy some clippers and do it yourself or go to a regular barbershop...also take some pictures...hard for them to not cut it short enough if you have some pics to show.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiealyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 9:49am
Ok well ive got some clippers here.Ive made a mock up by tying back the sides with a band to show how it will look. Im thinking about going for it myself?

I made the top curly aka rihanna style.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic