Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The next step?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 12:25pm
Oooooooo sooooo HOT hot hot!
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 1:51pm
I say do it...it will be hot and will totally fit you! 
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 7:29pm
Go for it. Have some fun with it, it grows back :)
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2011 at 6:26am
Blondie-x,
I would look for a barber if your sytlist would not do the cut you ask for. I do plenty of clipper cutting for my wifes friends who enjoy short hair but have fear of a barber shop. If you look hard and see someone witth a style you like do not be afraid to ask them where they had gotten it cut at. I get my hair cut by a friend who' father owns the barber shop and when I go she is always busy. My wife will at times get her hair cut by her. Bottom line your thought could be what you want, I would go for it.
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic