Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jenna elfman super short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
scott_f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jenna elfman super short
    Posted: September 20 2011 at 8:11pm
saw her on the premier of 2 1/2 men monday night

didnt see this previously posted

i did a quick search and found this

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 9:17pm
The flash-back to "Dharma and Greg" was pretty cute and she looks awesome.  This was posted before but she's one of my favorites; can't get too much of Jenna.

HAWG
scott_f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

The flash-back to "Dharma and Greg" was pretty cute and she looks awesome.  This was posted before but she's one of my favorites; can't get too much of Jenna.

i looked because i figured it might have been......but i only went back a few pages

either way........i really like it

ive always thought she looked great anyway.......but this is really fantastic

also......the original article i posted and the original thread were from feb.......they didnt start filming this season of 2 1/2 men until early august.......which was 5 or 6 months later

seems shes liking it
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 11:22am
     Straggly hair on the neckline, bangs ridiculously long. Exhibit A on how to make a beautiful woman look average. Bob

P.S. Her long hair made her look like a pin-up girl, IMO.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 6:36pm
Saw a preview tonight on NBC for "1600 Penn" which is her new series starting in January; in the preview, she looks like this

Last week, she looked like this

I like the second picture a lot
HAWG
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 9:45pm
I think she is a very lovely lady, quite attractive IMHO. The choppy bob doesn't work for her. Would like to see her in a neater, cleaner short style. She could make any length work.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 10:28pm
The short look is very attractive
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 12:57pm
Jenna's hair continues to grow to, I'd suppose, eventually mitigate the need for her wearing extensions on 1600 Penn.  And it looks - at the risk of sounding like someone's mom - really pretty:

JF

Edited by JerkyFlea - January 07 2013 at 1:01pm
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 1:55pm
I love this look on her

directing my wife to this post
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 2:20pm
Looks great.
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 2:54pm
I hope she isn't growing it for 1600 Penn -- I doubt the show will last long enough for her length to catch up!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 5:26pm
She does look great!  The show, not so much...
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 12:20pm
I saw here the other day on Kelly & Michael hyping 1600 Penn. She looked close to the style in Hawg's post above and I thought it was great. She's always been terrific at showcasing unusual and interesting shorter styles. She's playing the first lady now, though, so you can't expect anything to radical.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 12:55pm
Kelly Ripa commented that she loved her hair; Kelly also said the same thing when Charlize was on the show with essentially the same haircut.  I wish Kelly would go ahead and do it.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:07pm
I don’t remember her ever doing this; is this her doppelgänger?

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:19am
What!??   I liked her with short hair but not this short.  Is it for a role?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:58am
My money is on Photoshop.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:04am
No news on this--so should be fake.
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:05am
I know Hawg likes to stir us all up now and then with a falsie. ;)
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:26am
False! She's on the today show. Hair is still long bob-ish.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic