Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ali Larter Chops Off Her Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ali Larter Chops Off Her Hair
    Posted: March 08 2014 at 10:09am
I love Ali any way we get her, but I think longer hair really works well for her. I rather like the deep low lights there, too-- very dramatic.I hope she turns up in something interesting soon. Maybe she'll be in the new Heroes series.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 6:27pm
Thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 2:34pm
Longer still , and a good bit darker. She's not too "done up" in the pic, but I like it.

Ali%20Larter%20Pictures

Edited by rardman - March 05 2014 at 2:34pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2013 at 4:07pm
Alleluija!
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2013 at 2:33pm
The bob is gone

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2012 at 8:05pm
I noticed her today also; seems a little ratty about the ends and such.  It's going to be awhile.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2012 at 9:31am
Thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2012 at 7:32am

Ali growing it out? If you loved the bob, you might have to move on.

Edited by Michael1 - October 30 2012 at 7:33am
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2012 at 9:52pm
She is one nice looking hottie.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2012 at 12:33pm
She suffers from terminal hotness! What a hottie!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2012 at 12:17pm
Here are some pics of Ali, after a salon visit last week.

Still bobbed

Almost collar length

I just like this one

So, if you're hoping Ali went shorter than just under her chin or grows it out, you'll have to keep waiting.
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 4:57am

was hoping she was going to continue the shorter trend but looks like she is letting it grow.. or at the very least maintaining this very inbetween length..

:( :(
Dish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 12:42am
And obviously cut shorter... Hope she keeps that trend going until she finds something fun!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 5:15am
Looks better straight.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 4:26am
Agree...I like it when women manipulate their hairstyle into different looks
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 10:05pm
The straight look is a good one... Wavy is a little more playful, but... yeah, I could live with it short and straight.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 8:48pm
Blown out straight

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 12:48am
Whatever, I've yet to be impressed:

Who has more fun than people?
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 10:17pm
There isn't. No one notices and no one cares. If you're well known you aren't going to get more parts based on your haircut. Chances are the people who approve you have no idea what your hair looks like and wouldn't care if they did. Too short? Put in extensions or a wig. Too long? Have her cut it.

If an actress is shooting for a specific part, e.g. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, actresses will cut their hair to win it. Rooney Mara got it. She had long hair. They cut it off.

If you're unknown and not getting parts, however, changing your hair can get you auditions and have casting directors and producers see you differently. Long hair=ingenue. Short hair=girl next door.

Flea, women who've had long hair and cut it short will usually grow it back long at some point, regardless whether they're a Hollywood actress. Many women grow it, then cut it, then grow it again. Many women who've had long hair for a long time end up missing it.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 10:18am
I miss JerkyFlea's updates!

Agree with you about the cycle. Ultimately most women like the feel and look of longer hair. I think that is what makes short hair fun. It is either transitional and experimental which is really fun or for the rare woman wh really embraces it she is making a statement that she has bucked the trend and gone away from the norm to establish an independent identity.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic