Haircut.net

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Haircut.net
Direct Link To This Post demodoll September 04 2003 at 11:04am  Quote demodoll Quote  Post Reply Reply
Zvi's wife Apryl, whose haircut history was documented on that site, was my original inspiration for cutting my hair short. She is very beautiful and her hair looks wonderful very short. Thanks for the history of the site. I haven't been there in a long time but I used to find the short hair styles interesting. I don't think I could ever do bald.
Direct Link To This Post HeadBoy September 04 2003 at 3:58pm  Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post Reply Reply
I always thought Apryl was an attractive short-haired woman.
She has the features to pull off short hair in a very flattering way. Glad to hear she was an inspiration.

Direct Link To This Post llama_man666 July 01 2004 at 11:02pm  Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post Reply Reply
I have visited that site daily for a couple months and botton one or two videos. It's great, you can get videos without and headshaving at all, but some women, ABBY, look marvelous with a shaved head.
Direct Link To This Post HOTSAUCE July 04 2004 at 5:05pm  Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't like the site it's boring to me.
Direct Link To This Post miss brenda July 06 2004 at 12:02am  Quote miss brenda Quote  Post Reply Reply
It's an interesting website, some women with short pixie hairstyles, but mostly shaved heads and buzzcuts on women.

Some of the women look better than others without hair.
Direct Link To This Post Quilkitty August 05 2004 at 4:06pm  Quote Quilkitty Quote  Post Reply Reply
The quality of photos are not that great, and the text is very "Buy these videos NOW!" Fetishists...well, at least some women look good bald. I love the smooth head IF it is done on a person who suits it.
Direct Link To This Post Brent E from San Francisco August 06 2004 at 5:10pm  Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post Reply Reply
I agree QuilKitty.
Bald women, if they have the features for it, can be extraordinarily beautiful and sensual.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12