Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Erin Burnett

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Erin Burnett
    Posted: October 04 2011 at 11:59pm
I'm glad Erin Burnett moved CNBC to CNN and got her own show. She looks fantastic -- including her hair, which appears a bit shorter than her last days on CNBC. Side note: On her former network, it seemed there were days when Erin didn't wear makeup. She's got the makeup working for her on CNN.

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2011 at 7:19am
Not too bad of cut. Kept some length looks great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2011 at 8:13pm
Beautiful head of hair; she looks great.
HAWG
manzisofia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manzisofia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2011 at 7:48am
Very nice.  I wasn't familiar with her so thanks for bringing her to our attention.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic