Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why Do Movie Mistakes Occur?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flaming143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flaming143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Do Movie Mistakes Occur?
    Posted: October 13 2011 at 12:48am
Director Steven Spielberg accidentally stepped into the frame of one of his first movies, a made-for-television production called Duel. When the film was released on DVD, Spielberg left the mistake in to remind him of the imprecise nature of film making. Other famous movie mistakes include the miraculously self-recovering hubcaps in Bullitt, the clear shadow of a modern movie camera in Stagecoach, and the door-challenged Storm Trooper in the original Star Wars.
maria38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 1:23am
i think. Some movie mistakes are caused by the standard practice of shooting out of sequence. Very few movies are filmed in a linear progression according to the script. The producers may only have access to a particular location for a short amount of time, so the director and actors must shoot all of the scenes based at that location at one time, regardless of where the scenes fit in the overall narrative.
linda143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2011 at 7:06am
this is nice thread. i like this post. movie mistake i don't know. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic