Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alex Pettyfer Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ulysses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alex Pettyfer Hair
    Posted: November 04 2011 at 11:08pm
Hey there. So I just got my hair cut for the first time in over four years, and really one of the few hairstyles that I think would look good on me (super short military buzzcuts and emoish hair are out of the question) is something like this.

My hair's already about the same color and length as his, I'm just wondering what kinds of products I can use to make my hair all curly and well defined and beautiful like his. I've already tried a mousse and one of those salt "day at the beach" sprays, and so far neither of them are doing much at all. Oh and in a perfect world, if you could recommend products that aren't ridiculously overpriced stuff I can only get at designer stores, that would be awesome, but if that stuff's really the only product that'll do the trick, I'll take it. And here's a backup that I wouldn't mind if there's really nothing I can do to get hair like the pictures shown above.

Any ideas? My apologies in advance if I seem overly demanding or something. I really do appreciate any help I can get.
Ulysses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 11:32pm
This may be a double post. I'm only reposting this because I'm getting an error message whenever I view this thread. Mods, feel free to delete this if it's just my computer acting stangely.

Hey there. So I just got my hair cut for the first time in over four years, and really one of the few hairstyles that I think would look good on me (super short military buzzcuts and emoish hair are out of the question) is something like this.

[/IMG]

My hair's already about the same color and length as his, I'm just wondering what kinds of products I can use to make my hair all curly and well defined and beautiful like his. I've already tried a mousse and one of those salt "day at the beach" sprays, and so far neither of them are doing much at all. Oh and in a perfect world, if you could recommend products that aren't ridiculously overpriced stuff I can only get at designer stores, that would be awesome, but if that stuff's really the only product that'll do the trick, I'll take it. Any ideas? My apologies in advance if I seem overly demanding or something. I really do appreciate any help I can get.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic