Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Kreuk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristin Kreuk
    Posted: November 15 2011 at 12:07am
Yay! Kristin Kreuk's hair is back to its formerly beautiful long length. At least it is in the movie "Irvine Welsh's Fantasy," scheduled for release in 2012. Here are some promo pics:

I know a bunch of you liked her better with short hair. Please let me enjoy this day!

Edited by Kramer - November 15 2011 at 12:20am
Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 12:19am
I said please.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 7:22am
Wow that is great news and love the pics. Thank you.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 8:13am
Though I didn't hate her short hair when it grew in a bit (see: Chuck), good god that's a good looking head o' hair. I believe I shall enjoy the day, too.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 2:14pm
     Talk about a dramatic improvement, Kramer. Thanks, Bob
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 3:46pm
When your hair is that good, you should flaunt it!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 4:02pm
Me too... didn't hate it short, but looks great long!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 8:26pm
Very nice. Took a look at her growth experience on Getty and it does look much better in the above pictures than it has for a long time.
HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 11:35am
Looks like I'll be the lone dissenter on this one...

I don't mind it long, and I do agree she has beautiful, healthy hair. But like Katie Holmes, I wish she hadn't gone back to more or less the same straight, flat, bland style she had before she cut it.

There are so many fun, trendy, flattering ways to spice up long hair (yep - bangs, waves, curls, etc.) and I wish she'd tried even one of them.

All I can think looking at these photos is that she could be a much prettier woman than this blah style allows her to be.

I'll get my coat...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 7:55pm
Well, at least you gave me two days. And for that, Curlyfan, I thank you.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2011 at 12:50am
I know these photos are more about Kristin's face than her hair, but it shows how long straight hair works so well with her face. What a doll!

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2011 at 7:12am
Hell of a way to start the morning... Thank you for posting them, Kramer!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Hi Kramer - Did I offend or upset you, or are you just joking? Can't tell. If I offended, could you tell me how? Thanks -
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Hi Kramer - Did I offend or upset you, or are you just joking? Can't tell. If I offended, could you tell me how? Thanks -

100 percent joking around, Curlyfan. I guess I've been watching "Tosh 2.0" because Daniel Tosh says "And for that, we thank you" a lot. Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by Kramer - November 29 2011 at 12:59am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 8:21am
Glad to hear it. Again, I do think she has beautiful hair and don't dislike it long. I just wish she'd done something newer and more interesting with it than going back where she started, which to me feels like a step backward.

That's my thing -- long or short, blonde or brunette, I'm always hoping for an exciting style that really makes the most of the hair. And for me personally, flat and straight just ain't it.

Though I must admit, those new glamour shots are prettying striking....
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 4:40pm
Her hair looks so much better long! Love it!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 9:07am
One of the things I've been wondering is whether Kristin could pull off bangs (which, in theory, I think would set her eyes off gorgeously, but you can never tell for sure depending on one's face-shape). Well, judging by the trailer for her latest production, I think the answer comes back in the affirmative (mind you, it's the answer to "Can she pull them off?", not necessarily "Does she look better?")

Thoughts?

Edited by Klaatu48 - December 01 2011 at 9:11am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 1:14pm
See, now that's what I'm talking about.... thanks Klaatu!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 1:48pm
Ok so my opinion probably isn't one to judge since I think bangs look better on 99.9% of people AND yes, the bangs look great on her!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2011 at 6:35pm
Yes. Yes, I believe she can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic